You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Investments
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 793 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Both Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) and Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) have reason to celebrate their third-quarter 2018 earnings, thanks to the recent boom in the U.S. steel industry brought by the Trump administration's tariffs on steel imports. Both companies more than doubled their net incomes for the quarter.
Within this article: Details of Steel Dynamics and Nucor projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker