You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Investments
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 793 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Both Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) and Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) have reason to celebrate their third-quarter 2018 earnings, thanks to the recent boom in the U.S. steel industry brought by the Trump administration's tariffs on steel imports. Both companies more than doubled their net incomes for the quarter.
Within this article: Details of Steel Dynamics and Nucor projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickof...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Chile's Chuquicamata Mine Hit by Strike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker