You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Investments
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 793 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Both Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) and Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) have reason to celebrate their third-quarter 2018 earnings, thanks to the recent boom in the U.S. steel industry brought by the Trump administration's tariffs on steel imports. Both companies more than doubled their net incomes for the quarter.
Within this article: Details of Steel Dynamics and Nucor projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- With Indonesian Success, Freeport-McMoRan Expects $2.4 Billion in 2019 Capi...
- Lynas Corporation Restarts Rare Earth Plant in Malaysia, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia Optimistic of 28% Higher Domestic Coal Production in 2019, an Ind...
- U.K. Housing Demand to Continue Bolstering Construction Materials, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker