You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Investments
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 793 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Both Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) and Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) have reason to celebrate their third-quarter 2018 earnings, thanks to the recent boom in the U.S. steel industry brought by the Trump administration's tariffs on steel imports. Both companies more than doubled their net incomes for the quarter.
Within this article: Details of Steel Dynamics and Nucor projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- South Africa Invests $20 Billion in Mining Projects, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Malaysia Reconsiders Tin-Mining Revival, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Kunming Plans Myanmar's First Integrated Steel Mill, an Industrial ...
- Ukraine Cement Industry Strives to Cut CO2 Emissions, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Finnish Mining Industry Hosts $11.63 Billion in Project Activity, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker