You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Will Co-Finance First Large LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 651 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has confirmed that it will be willing to financially support construction of the country's first large-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal.
Within this article: Details proposed funding for LNG, potential projects, current gas import situation, pressure from U.S..
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Europe to See $377 Million in Terminals Maintenance Projects in 2019, an In...
- India to See $2.61 Billion in Terminals Projects Completed in 2019, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker