You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Will Co-Finance First Large LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 651 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has confirmed that it will be willing to financially support construction of the country's first large-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal.
Within this article: Details proposed funding for LNG, potential projects, current gas import situation, pressure from U.S..
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ConocoPhillips Execs Discuss Potential Gulf Coast Oil Export Bottleneck
- Valero Grows Net Income Despite Lower Refining Margins
- Dominion's Cove Point to Be Only LNG Export Facility to Start Up in U.S. in...
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker