You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Will Co-Finance First Large LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 651 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has confirmed that it will be willing to financially support construction of the country's first large-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal.
Within this article: Details proposed funding for LNG, potential projects, current gas import situation, pressure from U.S..
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- LNG Caught in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Industrial Info Tracks 178 Operational Oil & Gas Plants in Iraq, an Industr...
- China's Crude Oil Output Up 1% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker