You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Will Co-Finance First Large LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 651 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's government has confirmed that it will be willing to financially support construction of the country's first large-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal.
Within this article: Details proposed funding for LNG, potential projects, current gas import situation, pressure from U.S..
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sunoco, Enterprise Products Partners, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker