You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Demand Growth to Support an Additional $27 Billion in U.S. LNG Projects by 2025, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: Tightening LNG Market
LNG demand is projected to grow to 490 million metric tons per annum by 2030 from the 285 million metric tons per annum of trade we saw last year. Currently, there's 74 million metric tons per year under construction. Considering utilization rates, this means an additional 141 million tons per year of supply will have to be approved by 2025.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker