You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Demand Growth to Support an Additional $27 Billion in U.S. LNG Projects by 2025, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: Tightening LNG Market
LNG demand is projected to grow to 490 million metric tons per annum by 2030 from the 285 million metric tons per annum of trade we saw last year. Currently, there's 74 million metric tons per year under construction. Considering utilization rates, this means an additional 141 million tons per year of supply will have to be approved by 2025.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker