You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Progresses with Texas, Colorado Midstream Buildout as Production Ramps Up
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 829 Words
Attachment: Active DCP Midstream Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DPM) (Denver, Colorado) is rushing to take advantage of increasing natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production in Texas and Colorado. The company is progressing with a large buildout of pipelines and processing facilities in both states, even as it awaits an election result in Colorado that could hinder certain projects. Industrial Info is tracking $2.8 billion in active DCP projects.
Within this article: Details of key DCP projects, including a joint venture with Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) and Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker