You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Progresses with Texas, Colorado Midstream Buildout as Production Ramps Up
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 829 Words
Attachment: Active DCP Midstream Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DPM) (Denver, Colorado) is rushing to take advantage of increasing natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production in Texas and Colorado. The company is progressing with a large buildout of pipelines and processing facilities in both states, even as it awaits an election result in Colorado that could hinder certain projects. Industrial Info is tracking $2.8 billion in active DCP projects.
Within this article: Details of key DCP projects, including a joint venture with Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) and Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker