You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Progresses with Texas, Colorado Midstream Buildout as Production Ramps Up
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 829 Words
Attachment: Active DCP Midstream Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DPM) (Denver, Colorado) is rushing to take advantage of increasing natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production in Texas and Colorado. The company is progressing with a large buildout of pipelines and processing facilities in both states, even as it awaits an election result in Colorado that could hinder certain projects. Industrial Info is tracking $2.8 billion in active DCP projects.
Within this article: Details of key DCP projects, including a joint venture with Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) and Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Papua New Guinea O&G Industry Unscathed by Earthquake, an Industrial Info M...
- Africa Hosts FPSO Projects Worth $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker