Free Industrial NewsNSG Announces Location of New U.S. Float Glass Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
NSG Announces Location of New U.S. Float Glass Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 77 Words
NSG Group announced last month that it had selected a site for the company's first float glass plant since 1980. The 500,000-square-foot facility will be located in Wood County, Ohio, near the Village of Luckey (Troy Township) in Eastwood Commerce Center South. The plant will produce coated float glass with online transparent conductive oxide (TCO) to support the growing solar market.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steel, Aluminum Revival Fuels $3.25 Billion in Great Lakes Metals & Mineral...
- U.S. Glass Manufacturing Project Kickoffs May Top $1 Billion in 2019
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked