You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 757 Words
Attachment: Voith, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Voith GmbH and Company (Heidenheim, Germany), a global provider of mechanical engineering services, is involved in nearly $13 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. The projects are spread across five continents and include more than $2 billion worth that are nearing or under construction in the U.S. and Canada, mainly concentrated in the hydropower industry.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Voith, including dams, pumped-storage and other hydropower facilities, and pulp and paper mills.
Other companies featured: Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) and Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker