You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 656 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 19, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Poland has taken steps to reduce its reliance on Russian gas by signing a landmark 24-year deal for liquefied natural gas (LNG) with U.S. supplier Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas).
Within this article: Details Poland/U.S. LNG deal, import volumes, related LNG projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- Water-to-Oil Ratios Can Determine Offshore Well Profits in Gulf of Mexico, ...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker