You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Renewables On the Rise in Dominion Energy's Generation Portfolio
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 748 Words
Attachment: Dominion, Nov 2018
SUGAR LAND--November 26, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As one of the nation's largest energy companies, Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) has its fingers in a lot of different pies, including merging with utilities, remediating coal-ash ponds, and building a liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal, billion-dollar gas-fired power plant and natural gas pipelines. Less well-known is the company's embrace of renewable energy. But that's changing now that Virginia has enacted the Grid Transformation & Security Act of 2018, which mandates big investments by the state's shareholder-owned utilities.
Within this article: Details on how Dominion plans to tackle the renewable energy market in the coming years, including wind and solar generation projects.
Other companies featured: SCANA (NYSE:SCG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker