You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Coal-Fired Plants Depend on Maintenance Projects as Market Toughens
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 802 Words
Attachment: US Coal Maintenance - 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--December 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Coal-fired power generation continued to see its status diminish in the domestic energy market in 2018. With more coal-fueled plants closing and the Trump administration yet to find a way to reverse the trend, coal-power generators are depending on maintenance projects to keep existing plants in shape. Industrial Info is tracking about 60 maintenance projects at coal-fired power plants across the U.S. that are slated to kick off in first-quarter 2019.
Within this article: Details on some of the maintenance projects at domestic coal-fired power plants that are set to begin construction in the first quarter, including those from major companies such as Vistra Energy Corporation (NYSE:VST), Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL), CPS Energy, PacifiCorp and Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated (NYSE:BRK.A).
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker