You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: IMO Marine Fuel Regulations Pose Challenge to Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 607 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The upcoming International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulations limiting sulfur in fuels for ocean-going vessels pose a significant challenge for global petroleum refineries, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Within this article: Limetree Bay Terminals St. Croix Refinery Restart Project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- UAE to Increase Refining Capacity More than 60% Over Five Years, an Industr...
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker