You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: IMO Marine Fuel Regulations Pose Challenge to Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 607 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The upcoming International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulations limiting sulfur in fuels for ocean-going vessels pose a significant challenge for global petroleum refineries, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Within this article: Limetree Bay Terminals St. Croix Refinery Restart Project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Solvent Deasphalting Gains Significance in Indian Refineries, an Industrial...
- Iraq to Spend $81.5 Million on Refinery Maintenance Projects by End of Year...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker