You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: IMO Marine Fuel Regulations Pose Challenge to Refineries
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 607 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The upcoming International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulations limiting sulfur in fuels for ocean-going vessels pose a significant challenge for global petroleum refineries, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Within this article: Limetree Bay Terminals St. Croix Refinery Restart Project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs Engineering Keeps a Hand in U.S. Refining with $1.6 Billion in Activ...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- EPIC Crude Pipeline, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Ranks First in North American Refinery Turnaround Spend for ...
- Fourth-Quarter 2018 U.S. Refinery Project Completions Worth $740 Million, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker