You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
$2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 642 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 19, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction is to begin on a key gas pipeline from Norway into the European Union (EU) following positive investment decisions by the Polish and Danish gas transmission system operators, Gaz-System and Energinet.
Within this article: Details investment in Baltic Pipe project, partners, affected countries, investment value, scope and deadline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Ethiopia, Djibouti Agree to Build Gas Pipeline, an Industrial Info Market B...
- South Asia to See $4.7 Billion in Oil & Gas Kickoffs this Quarter, an Indus...
- Africa to See $302 Million of Oil & Gas Maintenance Kick Offs in Second-Hal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker