You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
$2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 642 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 19, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction is to begin on a key gas pipeline from Norway into the European Union (EU) following positive investment decisions by the Polish and Danish gas transmission system operators, Gaz-System and Energinet.
Within this article: Details investment in Baltic Pipe project, partners, affected countries, investment value, scope and deadline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Industrial Info Tracks 181 Latin American Oil & Gas Projects to Kick Off in...
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline Gets $4.5 Billion EU Boost
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker