You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Industry Leads More than $537 Million in Canadian Maintenance Projects in First Quarter
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 726 Words
Attachment: Canada Maint - 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A quick look at Canadian facilities undergoing maintenance projects this quarter points to places where shifting environmental and trade policies are having their biggest impacts. This includes Ontario's steel-manufacturing business, which is striving to stay atop political tidal waves. Industrial Info is tracking more than $537 million worth of maintenance projects set to kick off in Canada before the end of March, nearly half of which is attributed to projects in the Metals & Minerals Industry.
Within this article: Details on some of the largest maintenance projects underway in Canada, including those from major companies such as ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT), Essar Global Fund Limited, Algoma Steel Incorporated, Keyera Corporation and Calpine Corporation.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brazil Bans Upstream Tailings Dams at Mines, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Thailand's Cement Industry to Ramp Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Myanmar to Boost Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Finland Copper Draws Interest of Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia's Metals & Minerals Maintenance Projects Worth $311.2 Million in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker