You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 45 Words
E.ON plans to build 475 megawatts (MW) of windfarm power capacity in Sweden. The company plans to invest 500 million euros ($567 million) in the Nysäter project, which consists of the Hästkullen Södra (108 MW), Hästkullen Norra (200 MW), and Bjornlandhojden (167 MW) facilities. The Nysäter project will be one of Europe's largest onshore windfarm installations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker