You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 45 Words
E.ON plans to build 475 megawatts (MW) of windfarm power capacity in Sweden. The company plans to invest 500 million euros ($567 million) in the Nysäter project, which consists of the Hästkullen Södra (108 MW), Hästkullen Norra (200 MW), and Bjornlandhojden (167 MW) facilities. The Nysäter project will be one of Europe's largest onshore windfarm installations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker