You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 45 Words
E.ON plans to build 475 megawatts (MW) of windfarm power capacity in Sweden. The company plans to invest 500 million euros ($567 million) in the Nysäter project, which consists of the Hästkullen Södra (108 MW), Hästkullen Norra (200 MW), and Bjornlandhojden (167 MW) facilities. The Nysäter project will be one of Europe's largest onshore windfarm installations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker