You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Raw Sugar Exports Reduced in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 64 Words
Attachment: Thai Ethanol Plants
The substantial drop in sugar prices in the world market has prompted the Thai government to decrease exports of raw sugar to 500,000 tons in 2019. It will be sold to domestic ethanol producers as demand for biofuels increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Malaysia Implements B10 Biodiesel Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Raizen to Construct Largest Biogas Production Facility in Latin America, an...
- Porta Hermanos to Construct Four Mini Distilleries in 2019, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker