You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Raw Sugar Exports Reduced in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 64 Words
Attachment: Thai Ethanol Plants
The substantial drop in sugar prices in the world market has prompted the Thai government to decrease exports of raw sugar to 500,000 tons in 2019. It will be sold to domestic ethanol producers as demand for biofuels increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Biodiesel Market to See Nearly $1 Billion in Kickoffs by End of Year
- Poland, Ukraine and U.S. Sign LNG Deal
- Indonesia Seeks International Support to Use Palm Oil for Biodiesel, an Ind...
- Indonesia Hopes to Boost Biofuel Production, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- India Revives Sugar Mills to Produce Ethanol, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker