You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Raw Sugar Exports Reduced in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 64 Words
Attachment: Thai Ethanol Plants
The substantial drop in sugar prices in the world market has prompted the Thai government to decrease exports of raw sugar to 500,000 tons in 2019. It will be sold to domestic ethanol producers as demand for biofuels increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- U.S. West Coast Tops $4 Billion in Second-Quarter Power-Generation Project ...
- India Ramps Up Investment in Alternative Fuels, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Bioethanol Production to Rise in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker