You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bolivia Promotes Ethanol Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 90 Words
Bolivia is developing a significant ethanol production program. Bolivia's Ingenio Sucroalcoholero Aguai SA intends to expand its existing anhydrous ethanol production in two phases, from 600 cubic meters per day to 1,200 cubic meters per day, between 2019 and 2020. Other ethanol projects include those at the Industriales Agricolas de Bermejo SA plant in Bermejo and sorghum-based plant investments by Granosol/Porta Hermanos. The government plans to produce up to 380 million liters of gasoline mixed with ethanol by 2025, with substantial investments in Santa Cruz.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Equinor Releasing 20 Years of Carbon Capture Data from North Sea
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker