You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bolivia Promotes Ethanol Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 90 Words
Bolivia is developing a significant ethanol production program. Bolivia's Ingenio Sucroalcoholero Aguai SA intends to expand its existing anhydrous ethanol production in two phases, from 600 cubic meters per day to 1,200 cubic meters per day, between 2019 and 2020. Other ethanol projects include those at the Industriales Agricolas de Bermejo SA plant in Bermejo and sorghum-based plant investments by Granosol/Porta Hermanos. The government plans to produce up to 380 million liters of gasoline mixed with ethanol by 2025, with substantial investments in Santa Cruz.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- U.S. West Coast Tops $4 Billion in Second-Quarter Power-Generation Project ...
- Bagasse-Based Power Has Potential to Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Bioethanol Production to Rise in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker