Premium Industrial NewsGM, Sao Paulo Weigh Tax Breaks for $2.5 Billion Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
GM, Sao Paulo Weigh Tax Breaks for $2.5 Billion Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 176 Words
General Motors is in talks to invest 9 billion reais (US$2.5 billion) in the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo over the next three years, in return for tax incentives
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Industrial Manufacturing industry
- TechnipFMC, Technip Energies Have Hand in More than $155 Billion in Project...
- Australia's Miners Develop Lithium Projects as Global Demand Rises
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand
- China's Artificial Intelligence Market Takes Global Lead in Patent Applicat...
- Maharashtra's Automotive Sector Continues with Reduced Workforce Caused by ...