You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GM, Sao Paulo Weigh Tax Breaks for $2.5 Billion Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 176 Words
General Motors is in talks to invest 9 billion reais (US$2.5 billion) in the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo over the next three years, in return for tax incentives
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker