You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GM, Sao Paulo Weigh Tax Breaks for $2.5 Billion Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 176 Words
General Motors is in talks to invest 9 billion reais (US$2.5 billion) in the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo over the next three years, in return for tax incentives
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Kerala Strives to Ramp Up Manufacture of Electric Vehicles, an Indu...
- India's Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra Temporarily Shut Down Automotive...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker