You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil Markets Unaffected by Chaos in Venezuela, U.S. Crude Oil Sanctions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 674 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS-- February 11, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil prices rose by a few dollars per barrel in the days after the U.S. imposed sanctions on Venezuela's oil industry January 28. But those modest gains quickly slipped away, a sign of Venezuela's diminished importance as an oil superpower.
Within this article: Impact of U.S. sanctions on Venezuelan crude oil.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Schlumberger, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Oil & Gas Companies Develop NOAKA Prospect, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker