You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil Markets Unaffected by Chaos in Venezuela, U.S. Crude Oil Sanctions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 674 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS-- February 11, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil prices rose by a few dollars per barrel in the days after the U.S. imposed sanctions on Venezuela's oil industry January 28. But those modest gains quickly slipped away, a sign of Venezuela's diminished importance as an oil superpower.
Within this article: Impact of U.S. sanctions on Venezuelan crude oil.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Crude Stocks, Alberta Lifts Production Limits: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Natural Gas Production Tops Record in 2018, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Global Upstream Investments to Increase 4%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Iran to Enhance Offshore Oil Field Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- China Eases Control Over Oil and Gas Projects, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker