You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
INEOS To Spend $1.32 Billion on New U.K. Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 731 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Petrochemical major INEOS (London, England) has committed to spending £1 billion ($1.32 billion) on three key projects in the U.K.
Within this article: Details three projects and investments, related projects in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy Capital Spending May Soar with Coal-Ash Cleanup
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info...
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker