You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
INEOS To Spend $1.32 Billion on New U.K. Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 731 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Petrochemical major INEOS (London, England) has committed to spending £1 billion ($1.32 billion) on three key projects in the U.K.
Within this article: Details three projects and investments, related projects in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker