You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Australia Studies Editing Sugarcane Genes for Biofuels, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 57 Words
Australia's University of Queensland is carrying out the first gene-editing experiments to modify sugarcane production to effectively produce biofuels and bioplastics. Researchers are testing varieties of sugarcane to establish which types could be used to produce ethanol more effectively. Gene-editing of the sugarcane genome for biofuels will be important to the future of the industry.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Could See Up to $3.3 Billion in Biofuel Projects Kick Off Before 2021
- Europe and Asia Soak Up Growing LNG Volumes
- Bioethanol Producers Ask Philippine Government to Ease Import Restrictions ...
- Philippines Could See 5% Coconut Substance in Diesel, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Synthetic and Renewable Diesel Sector Grows in Latin America, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker