You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Blackout in Venezuela Continues, Affects Brazilian State, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 202 Words
The blackout affecting Venezuela since March 7 continues, and there is no certainty about when the electricity supply will be normalized.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker