You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Africa to Invest $53 Million in Petrochemicals Plant Maintenance through 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 46 Words
Attachment: South Africa Chem 0319
Petrochemical production in South Africa is steadily growing, with a strong overall market presence in southern African countries
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- IIR Energy Top Chemical Processing News Today: January 23rd 2020
- South Korea Hosts $325 Million of Air Separation Unit Projects, an Industri...
- Russia's HDPE Production Down in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Navoiazot JSC Completes Uzbekistan Chemical Project, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker