You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Africa to Invest $53 Million in Petrochemicals Plant Maintenance through 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 46 Words
Attachment: South Africa Chem 0319
Petrochemical production in South Africa is steadily growing, with a strong overall market presence in southern African countries
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Proj...
- Nigeria's Chemical Industry Hosts More than $11 Billion in Projects, an Ind...
- Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker