You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Africa to Invest $53 Million in Petrochemicals Plant Maintenance through 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 46 Words
Attachment: South Africa Chem 0319
Petrochemical production in South Africa is steadily growing, with a strong overall market presence in southern African countries
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Project Spending in Bakken Formation Rises with Oil & Gas Production
- Africa Plans $16 billion in Fertilizer Unit Addition Projects, an Industria...
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Fujian Leads China in Fluorine Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market...
- Agricultural Chemical Sector Drives Ukraine's Chemical Processing Industry,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker