You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 725 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 26, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Oil majors Eni SpA (NYSE:E) and Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) have set out short- and medium-term targets to reduce their emissions and scale up investment in renewable energy projects.
Within this article: Details targets and increased financing for low-carbon power push and forestry programmes, CO2 reduction targets, short term goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker