You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 725 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 26, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Oil majors Eni SpA (NYSE:E) and Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) have set out short- and medium-term targets to reduce their emissions and scale up investment in renewable energy projects.
Within this article: Details targets and increased financing for low-carbon power push and forestry programmes, CO2 reduction targets, short term goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker