You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 725 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 26, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)-- Oil majors Eni SpA (NYSE:E) and Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) have set out short- and medium-term targets to reduce their emissions and scale up investment in renewable energy projects.
Within this article: Details targets and increased financing for low-carbon power push and forestry programmes, CO2 reduction targets, short term goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker