You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 625 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 21, 2019--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking $2.77 billion in planned Power Industry project starts in second-quarter 2019 in Texas. The state is the leading wind power producer in the U.S., and wind projects dominate project activity to the tune of $1.94 billion in planned projects.
Within this article: Details of major 2Q19 power project starts in Texas
Companies featured: Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), Vistra Energy Corporation (NYSE:VST), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker