You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 625 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 21, 2019--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking $2.77 billion in planned Power Industry project starts in second-quarter 2019 in Texas. The state is the leading wind power producer in the U.S., and wind projects dominate project activity to the tune of $1.94 billion in planned projects.
Within this article: Details of major 2Q19 power project starts in Texas
Companies featured: Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), Vistra Energy Corporation (NYSE:VST), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker