You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CyrusOne Data Centers in U.K. Powered Solely by Renewable Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: CyrusOne, CyrusOne
CyrusOne has announced it is now being served by independent provider Hudson energy, which ensures that its data centers in London will be powered 100% by renewable energy. CyrusOne said its planned facilities also will run on renewable energy.
IIR is tracking $2.14 billion in project investments by CyrusOne across Europe, mostly in the Netherlands and U.K., including expansion of existing facilities and construction of new ones. See graph below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker