You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CyrusOne Data Centers in U.K. Powered Solely by Renewable Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: CyrusOne, CyrusOne
CyrusOne has announced it is now being served by independent provider Hudson energy, which ensures that its data centers in London will be powered 100% by renewable energy. CyrusOne said its planned facilities also will run on renewable energy.
IIR is tracking $2.14 billion in project investments by CyrusOne across Europe, mostly in the Netherlands and U.K., including expansion of existing facilities and construction of new ones. See graph below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker