You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 45 Words
As a part of Ukraine's strategy to "green" its electricity supply, the country will invest in 400 million kilowatt-hours of solar power plants, which will reduce carbon-dioxide emissions by 400,000 tons.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker