You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 45 Words
As a part of Ukraine's strategy to "green" its electricity supply, the country will invest in 400 million kilowatt-hours of solar power plants, which will reduce carbon-dioxide emissions by 400,000 tons.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker