You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 45 Words
As a part of Ukraine's strategy to "green" its electricity supply, the country will invest in 400 million kilowatt-hours of solar power plants, which will reduce carbon-dioxide emissions by 400,000 tons.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker