You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea's POSCO Boosts Battery Material Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 48 Words
South Korean steelmaker POSCO plans to grow its non-steel business. POSCO merged with POSCO ESM, which produces anode material for lithium-ion batteries with POSCO Chemtech, which produces cathode material for the batteries. IIR is tracking six POSCO material production projects worth $9.6 billion in South Korea.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickof...
- NavigatIIR: Rare Earth: Not Just a Funk Rock Band from the '70s
- Vanadium Demand Sparks Wave of Australian Activity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Chile's Chuquicamata Mine Hit by Strike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker