You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea's POSCO Boosts Battery Material Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 48 Words
South Korean steelmaker POSCO plans to grow its non-steel business. POSCO merged with POSCO ESM, which produces anode material for lithium-ion batteries with POSCO Chemtech, which produces cathode material for the batteries. IIR is tracking six POSCO material production projects worth $9.6 billion in South Korea.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker