You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cyclone Veronica Disrupts Australian LNG Exports, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 80 Words
All offshore facilities by major Australian oil and gas producer Woodside Petroleum were evacuated as Cyclone Veronica made landfall at the northwest coast of Pilbara in Western Australia. The Karratha gas plant along with the Pluto liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant were operated by only essential staff.
Operations at Chevron's Gorgon and Wheatstone LNG facilities were also managed by a skeleton crew, with non-critical employees evacuated. All operations are expected to be resumed fully by the end of this week.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker