You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info Weather Impact Update
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 145 Words
Tropical cyclones Veronica and Trevor have played havoc on the North and Northwestern regions of Australia in recent days. Numerous shipping routes have been closed to marine traffic, impacting liquefied natural gas (LNG), iron ore and other important commodity shipments. Industrial Info's global research teams continue to monitor the storms and the impacts they have had on offshore and onshore industrial assets in the region. Visit our Disaster Impact Tracker tool often for updates.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker