You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info Weather Impact Update
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 145 Words
Tropical cyclones Veronica and Trevor have played havoc on the North and Northwestern regions of Australia in recent days. Numerous shipping routes have been closed to marine traffic, impacting liquefied natural gas (LNG), iron ore and other important commodity shipments. Industrial Info's global research teams continue to monitor the storms and the impacts they have had on offshore and onshore industrial assets in the region. Visit our Disaster Impact Tracker tool often for updates.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Saudi Aramco Launches Fresh Tenders, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Kuwait Oil Company Plans Three Gathering Centers, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker