You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Permian Crude Oil Takeaway Capacity Boosts Prices, More on the Way
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 842 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 27, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports that thanks to pipeline projects brought online recently, the price of crude oil from the Permian Basin in West Texas and eastern New Mexico is now about the same as a barrel at the storage hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, but still trading at a discount to crude aggregation points in Houston, Texas, showing that more takeaway capacity to the Gulf Coast is needed. Industrial Info is tracking several projects to move oil out of the Permian.
Within this article: Details of projects to move crude oil out of the Permian, including those belonging to Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston) and Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Canada's Trans Mountain Pipeline Approval on the Horizon, an Industrial Inf...
- European Offshore Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Ind...
- Industrial Info Tracks 178 Operational Oil & Gas Plants in Iraq, an Industr...
- Petrofac Enters 10-Year Agreement with PDO, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker