You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. NGL to Fuel $8.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 760 Words
Attachment: NGL 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--March 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. production of natural gas liquids (NGL) has significantly increased, averaging 4.3 million barrels per day (BBL/d) in 2018, up from 2.5 million BBL/d in 2012, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). The Permian, Eagle Ford, Marcellus and Utica regions are believed to have accounted for more than half of all U.S. NGL production last year. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8.7 billion in active NGL projects in the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry that are set to begin construction in the second quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued NGL project kickoffs in the domestic Oil & Gas Industry from April through June, including those from major companies such as Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), American Ethane and Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Saudi Aramco Launches Fresh Tenders, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Kuwait Oil Company Plans Three Gathering Centers, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker