You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 495 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A shutdown of a portion of the Houston Ship Channel in the wake of a massive petrochemical and oil products fire serves as a reminder of the importance of the waterway for energy-related and chemical industries.
Within this article: LyondellBasell Industries NV's propylene oxide/tertiary butyl alcohol unit addition Other companies featured: LyondellBasell Industries NV's (NYSE:LYB), Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gulf Coast Crude Export Terminal Capex Tops $13 Billion, an Industrial Info...
- LNG Caught in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- No Outages at Iran Oil & Gas Plants Following Quake, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Thailand to Add LPG Hub in Rayong, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker