You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 495 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A shutdown of a portion of the Houston Ship Channel in the wake of a massive petrochemical and oil products fire serves as a reminder of the importance of the waterway for energy-related and chemical industries.
Within this article: LyondellBasell Industries NV's propylene oxide/tertiary butyl alcohol unit addition Other companies featured: LyondellBasell Industries NV's (NYSE:LYB), Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- European Liquid Bulk Terminal Maintenance Kickoffs Exceed $330 Million, an ...
- Middle East Home to $777 Million in Active Terminals Projects, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker