You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 495 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A shutdown of a portion of the Houston Ship Channel in the wake of a massive petrochemical and oil products fire serves as a reminder of the importance of the waterway for energy-related and chemical industries.
Within this article: LyondellBasell Industries NV's propylene oxide/tertiary butyl alcohol unit addition Other companies featured: LyondellBasell Industries NV's (NYSE:LYB), Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Freeport LNG Train 3 Readies to Begin Operations by April 30, an Industrial...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker