You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Chemical Processing Plants to See More than 300 Maintenance Projects Next Quarter
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 556 Words
Attachment: ChemPro Maint 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--March 29, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than 300 maintenance-related projects at Chemical Processing facilities across the U.S. that are set to begin construction in the second quarter, nearly one-third of which are located in Texas and Louisiana. The petrochemicals, plastics and rubber, and industrial inorganic sectors account for the bulk of the turnarounds, upgrades and other maintenance projects.
Within this article: Details on maintenance projects spanning a wide variety of sectors in the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry that are set to begin construction from April through June, including those from major companies such as SABIC Innovative Plastics Holding BV, Indorama Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), BASF Corporation, Sekisui Chemical Company Limited, Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD) and DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP).
Other companies featured: BP plc (NYSE:BP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Proj...
- Nigeria's Chemical Industry Hosts More than $11 Billion in Projects, an Ind...
- Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker