You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
Kinder Morgan's Gulf LNG liquefaction project in Pascagoula, Mississipi, took another step forward last week when the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) granted it a favorable final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pulp & Paper Package Boiler Project Activity Climbs in U.S., Canada, an Ind...
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Corporations Eye Acquisition of Indian Dairy Processor Kwality Limited, an ...
- Data Centers Face Paradigm Shift in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker