You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 708 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Construction Starts
SUGAR LAND--April 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 15.56% increase in March compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $645.98 billion, up $86.99 billion from the total in March 2018.
Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker