You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 708 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Construction Starts
SUGAR LAND--April 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 15.56% increase in March compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $645.98 billion, up $86.99 billion from the total in March 2018.
Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker