You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has granted final approval to both Tellurian and Sempra for the construction of liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export terminals on the Gulf Coast. Tellurian's Driftwood project is planned for Louisiana and is designed to produce more than over 25 million metric tons per year of LNG. Sempra will build its facility in Port Arthur, Texas; it's planned LNG facility is designed to produce 13.5 million metric tons per year. The companies have yet to make final investment decisions on the projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker