You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Occidental's Bid for Anadarko Would Put More than 280 U.S. Plants Under One Tent
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 546 Words
Attachment: Occidental-Anadarko Map 0419
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) (Houston, Texas) stunned observers of the Oil & Gas Industry this week when it offered to acquire producer Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) (The Woodlands, Texas) for $76 per share, besting last week's $65-per-share bid from industry behemoth Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California). Industrial Info is tracking progress at 171 Occidental plants and 112 Anadarko plants, all of which are in the U.S. and almost 70% in Texas.
Within this article: Details on Occidental and Anadarko's plants in the Permian Basin and elsewhere, including those with active and proposed projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Golden Pass LNG, Occidental Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Shell, Murphy Oil: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S. Natural Gas Sectors - Plenty of Capacity in Dow...
- Gulf of Mexico Offshore Platforms Shut-in Due to Cristobal, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker