Premium Industrial NewsMagellan Midstream Approaches Completion of Two Major Projects
Magellan Midstream Approaches Completion of Two Major Projects
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 755 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 3, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other U.S. midstream companies, Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) is investing in growth projects in both pipelines and terminals. Industrial Info is tracking active projects valued at more than $3 billion involving Magellan.
Within this article: Updates on key Magellan Midstream projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- Texas Petroleum Terminals Prepare for Buildouts as Market Points to Shaky R...
- OUCH: Refiner Valero Pares Capex on $1.9 Billion First-Quarter Loss, But Se...
- Industrial Info Tracks $18 Billion in Greater Houston Project Kickoffs for ...
- Magellan Midstream Expects $1 Billion of Capex in 2019