You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Engineering's Role in $84 Billion of Projects Includes Big-Ticket LNG, Oil Exploration in U.S.
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 787 Words
Attachment: Jacobs 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--May 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas), like many of its peers in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) market, is shifting its focus to businesses that are best for its margins. Results have been positive so far as key acquisitions, such as CH2M Hill, have started to show up in Jacobs' growing backlog. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $84 billion in active global projects involving Jacobs, including more than $57 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Jacobs' services, including Kinder Morgan Incorporated's (NYSE:KMI) Elba Island LNG project, ConocoPhillips' (NYSE:COP) Greater Moose's Tooth 2 oil-production facility, Alaska Gasline Development Corporation's massive pipeline, windfarms from Invenergy LLC and PacifiCorp, and refinery projects from ArcLight Capital Holdings LLC and Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE).
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker