You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Vows to Restrain Capital Project Investments in Future
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 795 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Natural Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) has planned $2.3 billion in net growth capital projects this year, but will exercise much more restraint going forward when it comes to new investments, executives with the midstream energy company emphasized this week.
Within this article: Grand Prix Y-grade natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker