You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Vows to Restrain Capital Project Investments in Future
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 795 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Natural Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) has planned $2.3 billion in net growth capital projects this year, but will exercise much more restraint going forward when it comes to new investments, executives with the midstream energy company emphasized this week.
Within this article: Grand Prix Y-grade natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker