You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Vows to Restrain Capital Project Investments in Future
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 795 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Natural Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) has planned $2.3 billion in net growth capital projects this year, but will exercise much more restraint going forward when it comes to new investments, executives with the midstream energy company emphasized this week.
Within this article: Grand Prix Y-grade natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker