You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Makes Move on Lake Charles LNG, Other Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 844 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy Transfer (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) recently reported first-quarter 2019 earnings results, posting record net income of $870 million, compared with $363 million in first-quarter 2018. The company is plowing its funds back into capital investments across its diverse midstream portfolio and expects to spend approximately $5 billion for organic growth projects in 2019.
Within this article: Updates on key Energy Transfer projects
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker