You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Makes Move on Lake Charles LNG, Other Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 844 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy Transfer (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) recently reported first-quarter 2019 earnings results, posting record net income of $870 million, compared with $363 million in first-quarter 2018. The company is plowing its funds back into capital investments across its diverse midstream portfolio and expects to spend approximately $5 billion for organic growth projects in 2019.
Within this article: Updates on key Energy Transfer projects
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker