You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World's First Hydrogen-based Steel Project Moves Forward
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 843 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 14, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's first project for creating fossil-free steel has advanced in Sweden with the developers of the HYBRIT initiative purchasing a hydrogen generation electrolyzer solution from Nel Hydrogen.
Within this article: Details progress at pilot project, goals, timelines, investment and related projects at other steel plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker