You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World's First Hydrogen-based Steel Project Moves Forward
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 843 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 14, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's first project for creating fossil-free steel has advanced in Sweden with the developers of the HYBRIT initiative purchasing a hydrogen generation electrolyzer solution from Nel Hydrogen.
Within this article: Details progress at pilot project, goals, timelines, investment and related projects at other steel plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickof...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Chile's Chuquicamata Mine Hit by Strike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker