You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Houston Ship Channel Reopened Following Friday Vessel Collision, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 146 Words
Attachment: Houston Ship Channel
The Houston Ship Channel was reopened as of Sunday following a barge collision on Friday that resulted in an estimated 8,000-9,000-barrel gasoline-blend spill.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker