You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Houston Ship Channel Reopened Following Friday Vessel Collision, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 146 Words
Attachment: Houston Ship Channel
The Houston Ship Channel was reopened as of Sunday following a barge collision on Friday that resulted in an estimated 8,000-9,000-barrel gasoline-blend spill.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- LNG Caught in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Industrial Info Tracks 178 Operational Oil & Gas Plants in Iraq, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker