You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Houston Ship Channel Reopened Following Friday Vessel Collision, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 146 Words
Attachment: Houston Ship Channel
The Houston Ship Channel was reopened as of Sunday following a barge collision on Friday that resulted in an estimated 8,000-9,000-barrel gasoline-blend spill.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker