You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Downsizes 2019 Capex, Still Has Plenty of Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 682 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) has trimmed its 2019 growth capital expenditure guidance by $400 million. With the new capital guidance range of $2.3 billion to $2.5 billion, the midstream energy pipeline company still has plenty of projects on its plate for 2019 and afterward.
Within this article: Northeast Supply Enhancement project. Other companies featured: Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- NavigatIIR: Despite OPEC+ Cuts, U.S. Delays in Production, Pipelines Still...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Freeport LNG Train 3 Readies to Begin Operations by April 30, an Industrial...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker