You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Williams Downsizes 2019 Capex, Still Has Plenty of Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 682 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) has trimmed its 2019 growth capital expenditure guidance by $400 million. With the new capital guidance range of $2.3 billion to $2.5 billion, the midstream energy pipeline company still has plenty of projects on its plate for 2019 and afterward.
Within this article: Northeast Supply Enhancement project. Other companies featured: Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Energy Transfer, Apache: Your Daily Energy News
- Strike Construction at Work on $1.5 Billion of Pipelines in Permian, Marcel...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker