You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Some Non-powered U.S. Dams Being Converted to Hydropower Facilities
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 650 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. has more than 90,000 dams, but only 3% of these support hydropower generation, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). However, certain projects are underway to convert these non-powered dams into facilities that can generate electricity. Industrial Info is tracking several of these projects throughout the U.S.
Within this article: Details of grassroot hydropower projects at existing dams in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker