You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Some Non-powered U.S. Dams Being Converted to Hydropower Facilities
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 650 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. has more than 90,000 dams, but only 3% of these support hydropower generation, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). However, certain projects are underway to convert these non-powered dams into facilities that can generate electricity. Industrial Info is tracking several of these projects throughout the U.S.
Within this article: Details of grassroot hydropower projects at existing dams in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker