You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Terminals, Gas Plants
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 699 Words
Attachment: Kiewit 0519
SUGAR LAND--May 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Since the beginning of the year, Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska) has notched up progress on some of its highest-profile projects, including a major liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal on the Gulf Coast and a slew of natural gas-fired power plants in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays. Industrial Info is tracking more than $63.5 billion in active projects involving Kiewit, nearly $19 billion of which is attributed to projects under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the major energy-related projects involving Kiewit, including big-ticket plans from companies such as Venture Global LNG Incorporated, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), BP plc (NYSE:BP), Exelon Corporation's (NYSE:EXC), Competitive Power Ventures Incorporated, Itochu Corporation, Abatis Advisors LLC, EmberClear Corporation, J-Power and DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker