You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Wind, Hydro Lead World in More Than $6 Trillion in Active Power Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 218 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to the International Energy Agency (Paris, France), in 2018 the world's renewable power generation capacity grew by 180 gigawatts (GW), the same as 2017. Last year marked the first year since 2001 that renewable generation capacity did not increase from one year to the next. While renewable power additions may have held steady in 2018, they still remain a popular choice of fuels, with wind and hydropower projects leading in terms of value for more than $6 trillion in active Power Industry projects being tracked by Industrial Info throughout the world.
To read the rest of this article, check out the most recent edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker