You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
British Steel Collapses After U.K. Government Refuses Bailout
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 673 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 3, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K.'s second-largest steelmaker, British Steel, has been ordered into liquidation after failing to secure emergency funding from the government.
Within this article: Details collapse of British Steel, employees, sites, products, future outlook and potential buyers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Lowers Capex Forecast for 2019
- IIR's Market Scorecard Keeps Track of Breaking Geopolitical News
- Coal Mine Closures Accelerate, and There's Scant Good News on the Horizon
- Oman Aims to Triple Ferroalloy Capacity by 2024-25, an Industrial Info Mark...
- China's Coal Output up 4.4% Year Over Year in September, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker