You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enbridge Leads $18.5 Billion in Canadian Pipeline Project Kickoffs this Summer
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 631 Words
Attachment: Canada Pipelines Sum19
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canada's Oil & Gas Pipeline Industry is facing a raft of challenges, as big-ticket projects are continuously hit by legal challenges, regulations and other factors causing delays or cancellations: Northern Gateway, Trans Mountain Expansion and, most recently, Enbridge Incorporated's (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary) Line 3. But the industry has some good news in the near-term: Industrial Info is tracking more than $18.5 billion in active Oil & Gas Pipeline Industry projects that are set to begin construction in Canada this summer, nearly 90% of which is attributed to crude-oil pipelines.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Enbridge and other midstream companies that are set to begin construction in Canada before the end of September.
Other companies featured: NorthRiver Midstream Incorporated, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE:BIP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Energy Transfer, Record-Low U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S. Natural Gas Sectors - Plenty of Capacity in Dow...
- Hokchi Energy Starts O&G Production Offshore Tabasco, Mexico, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker