You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Outlines Capital Spending Plans in a Lower-Carbon World
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 607 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) plans to invest an average of $30 billion per year in capital expenditures over 2021-2025, with an annual ceiling of $32 billion. This compares with Shell's 2019 capital expenditure guidance of $25 billion to $30 billion.
Within this article: Shell's LNG Canada project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Algeria to See $4.5 Billion Investment in Oil & Gas Production Projects, an...
- Husky-CNOOC Madura Revises Indonesian Gas Projects for First Flow, an Indus...
- Europe to See Nearly $5 Billion in Offshore O&G Production Kickoffs in 1st-...
- ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker