You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Outlines Capital Spending Plans in a Lower-Carbon World
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 607 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) plans to invest an average of $30 billion per year in capital expenditures over 2021-2025, with an annual ceiling of $32 billion. This compares with Shell's 2019 capital expenditure guidance of $25 billion to $30 billion.
Within this article: Shell's LNG Canada project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Papua New Guinea O&G Industry Unscathed by Earthquake, an Industrial Info M...
- Africa Hosts FPSO Projects Worth $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker