You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Selling Gulf of Suez Assets to Dragon Oil
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 686 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 10, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--BP plc's (NYSE:BP) (London, England) plan to divest itself of $10 billion in global assets over the next two years continues with an agreement to sell its mature interests in Gulf of Suez oil concessions in Egypt to Dragon Oil, the Dubai-based oil and gas company.
Within this article: Details Gulf of Suez sale, ongoing BP's global assets sale, investment in Egypt and key developments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker