You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Selling Gulf of Suez Assets to Dragon Oil
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 686 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 10, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--BP plc's (NYSE:BP) (London, England) plan to divest itself of $10 billion in global assets over the next two years continues with an agreement to sell its mature interests in Gulf of Suez oil concessions in Egypt to Dragon Oil, the Dubai-based oil and gas company.
Within this article: Details Gulf of Suez sale, ongoing BP's global assets sale, investment in Egypt and key developments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Algeria to See $4.5 Billion Investment in Oil & Gas Production Projects, an...
- Husky-CNOOC Madura Revises Indonesian Gas Projects for First Flow, an Indus...
- Europe to See Nearly $5 Billion in Offshore O&G Production Kickoffs in 1st-...
- ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker